Claims Center

Did You Know?

Documentation results in a swifter claim resolution.   Learn why.
Getting into an accident doesn't have to mean your rates go up.   Learn more.

Claims Center

To Report a Claim for National General Insurance Company, you can:

  • File a claim online and we'll walk you through the process.
  • Call us at 800-325-1088 and our experts can help you personally.

To Report a Claim for Integon National Insurance Company, policy numbers beginning with INT60 or IM, you can:

  • Call Direct to 201-368-8055 or 800-848-1777.

To Report a Flood Claim, you can:

  • Flood Claims, Call Direct to 877-254-6819
  • For Flood Customer Service Requests, Call Direct to 866-535-7417

Once you've reported your claim, we're on your schedule. We'll set up a plan so that we'll take care of you when it is best for you.

What do you need to file a claim?

  • Your policy number (on your insurance card or your policy documents).
  • Details on the accident or incident you are reporting.

This company was issued a secure rating by the A.M. Best Company, click for additional details